Best Clearlight® Infrared Saunas
As a wellness company with over 22 years of experience in the infrared sauna industry, Clearlight® Infrared Saunas only use non-toxic materials in our saunas. Our saunas were designed with your health and well-being as our highest consideration and we adhere to the highest manufacturing standards.
Every Clearlight® Sanctuary and Clearlight® Premier sauna model is hand sanded and the wood panels are color matched. Our Clearlight® Premier and Clearlight® Sanctuary sauna models are available in grade “A” Clear Western Red Canadian Cedar or North American Basswood. This is not just any wood though, it is Eco-Certified wood.
Quality second to none… superior customer service – our guarantee!
ALL CLEARLIGHT® INFRARED SAUNA MODELS ARE SAFETY CERTIFIED!
CLEARLIGHT® SAUNA QUALITY FEATURES
- Tounge and Groove Cedar or Basswood inside and out.
- Water-based, non-toxic glues so there is no outgassing of chemicals.
- Tempered glass.
- Low EMF True Wave® far infrared and full spectrum (near, mid and far infrared) heaters.
- Low ELF sauna cabins.
- All Clearlight saunas are ETL certified to ensure they meet or exceed all product safety standards.
- Hight quality Bluetooth/MP3 audio system with Nakamichi stereo speakers.
- “Never Fail” dual keypad controls temperature and timing with a precise digital readout.
- Our True Wave® infrared heaters are all around you; back wall, side walls, a front wall, under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor. Surround yourself in wellness.
- All Clearlight® saunas include chromotherapy lighting.
- Low operating cost. The average sauna session costs about 20 cents.
Clearlight® Sauna models run on 120v or 240v depending on the model and require a 15 amp or 20 amp circuit. Please confirm these electrical requirements with a certified electrician.