Clearlight Returns Policy
1. If an order is canceled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be “shipped” when a Bill of Lading and tracking number have been generated for a freight carrier. After products are considered shipped, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please call 800-798-1779 option “2” to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To receive a credit or replacement unit, we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
3. Per our “30 Day Risk-Free Return Policy” returns will be accepted within 30 business days of product receipt. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in “new” or “like new” condition, in undamaged original manufacturer’s packaging, and with all original product manuals. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in “like new” condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and minus a 25% restocking charge. For products sold with a “Free Shipping Promotion”, the actual freight cost to originally ship the product will be deducted from your refund.
4. If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial shipping company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied.
5. Most products come with a manufacturer’s warranty which is located in/on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer’s warranty.
6. Custom orders, private label or non-standard sauna models are non-refundable.