Kingston Brass Return Policy
RETURN POLICY – 30 DAYS
All Kingston Brass products are sold as new and covered by our standard manufacturer warranty. Please consult a qualified professional to make sure the merchandise you are purchasing is what you want and it will fit your specific field conditions. If you have any questions regarding a product, please contact us via email us at email@example.com or call us (888) 627-6017 for free assistance before your placing order.
We recommend that you open and inspect your items upon receipt, should you find any discrepancy or defect with your item, or if at any time you encounter any problems such as missing or defective parts please contact us immediately. We will gladly send you the replacement parts.
BEFORE RETURNING AN ITEM
To return any merchandise, you must request an RMA – “Return Merchandise Authorization” [within 30 days from the date order is received], from our online support department with your order number and provide item(s) you wish to return.
- Merchandise must not be installed and must in 100% resalable new condition.
- You have to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) from our online department before shipping back the merchandise.
- Customer pays return shipping costs back to Kingston Brass’s Warehouse
- All Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee, based on the value of the returned merchandise.
- Products purchased over 30 days are not returnable or exchangeable.
- NO RETURNS ON glass, ceramic, porcelain, including toilets, sinks, bath tubs, consoles and vanities
- NO RETURNS TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE US (Defective units will be serviced for replacement parts)
You will not be charged for a restocking fee if:
- We shipped the incorrect item(s) to you. Merchandise you received is not what you originally ordered.
- Merchandise has a flaw (not caused by shipping) or defect (must claim within 30 days). If it is damaged through shipping, please have your order/tracking number ready and contact the online department ASAP for further assistance.
If your order is flawed or defective, please call us at (888) 228-4480 for our customer service representatives to request an RMA and you will be instructed on how to proceed with the return. Usually, You will be asked to place another order as a replacement and we will reimburse the amount after the returned merchandise has been inspected by our RMA Department. If you made an invalid claim, no refunds will be given.
There are some products that are just too delicate or bulky for us to accept as a return. For this reason, they’re sold as “All Sales Final”, so please make sure they will work for your improvement project before purchasing. If you’re not sure, we offer free technical support to help you make the best decision, simply by calling (888) 228-4480. (Common non-returnable products are: glass, ceramic, porcelain, such as toilets, sinks…etc. Bulky products such as: bathtubs, vanities…etc.)
International Orders or Orders made from or shipping outside the USA are Non-Returnable
- Buyer must obtain RMA number, follow the return instruction and pay to ship the product back to our warehouse at your own cost. Return without RMA number will not be processed.
- Buyer agrees to pay a 25% restocking fee per item in your order. This charge may be made in advance or deducted from your credit.
- All returned items must be in original packaging, show no sign of physical damage or parts shortage; this may affect the amount credited on your return.
All refunds will be credited back to its original payment method; Refunds are generally issued within 5-7 business days after receipt of the returned products. No refunds or exchanges will be processed before receiving your returned products.